Pages

17 March 2016

Back again....

I'm back again, from a short break. I have still been doing a little of craft, as well as spending time with the family.

Over the next few days/weeks, I will be sharing with you some of scrapbook layouts. The first few that I'll be sharing are some of my early layouts. Looking back at them now, I see how far I have come and I have a few special ladies to thank for sharing different techniques with me.

So today, I have to share with you my very first ever layout. We had professional photos taken of our daughter (she was born at 27 1/2 weeks).

This layout was done at a retreat, where we were told what to take, but didn't know the layout. Instructions were read out to us and we had to decipher the instructions. This is my version....

Thanks for visiting my blog today.



No comments:

Post a Comment