Pages

04 May 2016

Butterflies

Today I have a card to share with you. For this card, I placed the die where I wanted to cut the butterfly out and I traced around the outside of the die with a white pen before I cut the butterfly out. I did this for the other 2 butterflies. I added patterned paper to where the cut out butterfly was to give the card another dimension. I like the idea of having the outline around the butterflies.



Class 

On the 28 May 2016 at Craft Inspirations I'll be teaching the following class where you will be learning how to do inlaid die cutting. You will also be creating the background on two of the cards using inks. If you would like more information, please click on the link (Craft Inspirations) for more information and call Suzie, if you would like to book in for the class.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.


No comments:

Post a Comment