Pages

11 July 2016

Back again....

Hello everyone, I'm back again after a short break from blogging. I was spending quality time with my family, as well as working on a few projects, that I'm hoping to be able to share with you all in the coming weeks.

Today I have a tip to share with you - it's not my idea, I saw it on Dawn's Stamping Thoughts. She used an acrylic photo frame to hold acrylic stamps when she isn't using the stamps. I thought this was a great idea. Don't know about you, but I know I can sometimes loose my stamps.

So off I went to our local shops, must admit had trouble locating the frames, found one at our cheap shop. It was a bit bigger than what I wanted, but that's okay. I also had this brain wave - why don't I add a magnet panel to the base of the frame, that way I could also put any of the dies that I'm working with on it.

When I got home, I added the magnetic panel to the base of the frame. I also added a piece of chipboard to the back of the frame to give it a bit more stability.



Hope you find this tip useful.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment