Pages

24 March 2016

Cakes, cakes and more cakes

Hi, I have a card that I've created for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. The challenge for this week is Food and/or Drink.

I decided to go along with the food part.

For the background I've used one of the 4" x 6" Journal Cards from the Kaisercraft Sprinkles pack. I purchased some cake stickers from the Bargain shop to use. I've used a Happy Birthday Die Cut for the wording. It doesn't show too clearly in the photo, but I've used the Wink of Stella pen over the banners and the wording. 


Thanks for visiting my blog.



2 comments:

  1. wow your card is beautiful and is making me lick my lips...love those cute little cake stickers...thanks for playing along this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card and I love how you've interpreted our theme...you've done a wonderful job! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete