Pages

13 May 2016

Roses Pocket Letter

Today, I have another pocket letter to share with you. This one I really love, I think it's because I used roses, red roses on it to be exact. I know that the recipient was over the moon when she received it.

This is a photo of the front of the pocket letter.

Here's a close up of the quote - "Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful in your life - Mark Twain".


This is the other side of the pocket letter - inside of the pocket from the left to right - tags, letter, stickers, a stamp, a tea bag, washi tape, a wooden embellishment, die cuts and rhinestones.


I wasn't sure how to send the pocket letter in the mail. So I created this wallet with a belly band. The first photo shows the wallet closed and the second photo shows the wallet when it's open.


Hope I've inspired you to try out Pocket Letters. If you want anymore information, please let me know. Mind you I'm no expert on these, as I've only started.

Thanks for visiting my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment